31 Mar ANDROID: Checking and Changing Email Settings
To Check your Email settings on your Android device:
- Open your device’s email application.
- If you already have an email account set up, click on your email address at the top and scroll to the bottom and tap on Manage Accounts
- Click on the email icon and you will be brought to a screen with your email address on it.
- Click on Account Settings below and tap on your email address. Scroll down to your INCOMING and OUTGOING SETTINGS
- Use these settings for your incoming server, depending on the type of email you have:
POP3 Settings Username your email address Password your password POP3 server pass94.dizinc.com Port 995 IMAP Settings Username your email address Password your password IMAP server pass94.dizinc.com Port 993
- Use these settings for your outgoing server:
As a troubleshooting step, you must have enabled SMTP relays for your account.
SMTP (Outgoing Mail Server) SMTP server pass94.dizinc.com Port 465 Security type SSL
- Select Require sign-in and make sure your Username (your full email address) and Password are correct. Tap Next.
- Tap Next again. Name your account and enter the name you want to display on outgoing messages.
- Tap Done.
That’s it. If everything is working OK, you should see some email messages. To make sure you can send messages, go ahead and compose an email and send it to yourself.