31 Mar IPHONE: Checking and Changing Email Configurations
1) Go to your HOME screen and click on Settings and select Mail, Contacts, Calendars
2) You should see the email address in question under Accounts which you should select.
3) Ensure that your incoming and outgoing servers are set as follows:
- Incoming Server: pass94.dizinc.com
- Outgoing Server: pass94.dizinc.com
Then click on the ADVANCED button.
4) Make sure that the USE SSL selection is turned ON and that your SERVER PORT NUMBERS are correct:
- If it is an IMAP account, set port to 993
- If it is a POP3 account, set port to 995
- Port: 465
5) Click on your email address at the top to go back to your email account and when you are taken back to the previous screen, click on SAVE and your settings should be updated.